07 Sep Somewhere along the lonely road I had tried to find you
This is the second update I’ve written this week. The first one was too personal, paid to much attention to the man behind the curtain and I don’t think I’m ready to be that public just yet.
One of the many changes this summer has brought, has been an exposure to the concept of mindfulness.
a mental state achieved by focusing one’s awareness on the present moment, while calmly acknowledging and accepting one’s feelings, thoughts, and bodily sensations, used as a therapeutic technique.
It’s a very difficult concept for me, because I live so much in my head. I’m working on it though.
Speaking of working, how about an actual project update?
Here is the short list of all that remains to be finished on The Ravens of Unresting Thought.
- Page 23 – replace art with new
- Page 56 – replace art with new
- Page 77 – replace art, possibly keep existing image but move it to back of book as bonus or “extra” piece
- Page 78 – replace art, but keep existing image and move it to another page in same chapter
- Pages 80-85 – Revise text layout to use full page text with full page illustrations on opposite pages. Add two or three full page illustrations.
- Page 90-95 – Finish Afterward text, add in credits and acknowledgements, and bonus/extra art.
Until next week,